Thread: Movies and TV The Lion King ( 2019)
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:32 PM   #95
Cheaterlover*

I'm a giant Disney fan but I just can't bring it in me to see these live-action remakes. I've seen bits of them on TV ("Beauty and the Beast", "The Jungle Book") and I'm just not impressed. There's literally no reason to do this except as a money grab. Although I'd be down if they did a live-action remake of the Night On Bald Mountain scene from "Fantasia"; that would probably be scary as shit.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.