View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 07:41 PM   #18
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm one hell of a lot more interested in seeing the defense in the preseason than the offense. In fact, I don't care if the starting offense plays more than a series in the first the preseason games, and two in the 3rd and 4th preseason games.

But the D better play every snap of every preseason game like their jobs depend on it. They better play like they understand that they were #31 last year.
Yep.

Now I want to see some Thompson, Lovett and Hardman on offense, but yeah this defense to me looks light years better and DEEPER than I can remember in a long time.

Except at CB.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote