View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:04 AM   #2279
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I would prefer all the Speaks hate to be redirected toward Ragland.

Surely we all know that it takes a couple of years (often more) for a defensive lineman to make the jump to the NFL. Nutrition, off-season strength training, technique development and refinement ... they all contribute to the player's ability to effectively transition. And those are not switch-flip deals ... they require time and dedication and more time.

I'm not giving up on Speaks yet. Not at all. I see his fat ass as a potential run-game base and, given Clark's influence on him, he could be a 2019 wildcard. I will gladly discard Ragland, though.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote