View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #1583
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everyone's been running with the ones with Williams out, including Hyde. They rotate the backs in.

I simply don't think they gave him those kind of contractual guarantees so they could just keep the guy making the league minimum that they had last year.

There's something they saw on the tape that convinced them he's worth a few million. And I am by no means a huge fan of Hydes, but he brings an element to the offense as a veteran, physical back that we don't otherwise have. I think that element is appreciated by the staff and that's why they spent a bit to bring him in here.
In terms of a RB, I don't really worry about whoever they have. Andy will have the guy producing whoever it is.

What really sucks ass, is that it could be Alvin Kamara back there....but anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.