View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 08:36 AM   #833
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, I get it and like I said, I don't really blame him.

But to be honest, the publics mind is made up on this, so it doesn't really matter what he does or doesnt' do so I guess it's semantics either way. I just think if he'd have just done nothing, it would have pretty much been died down.
The public made up its mind because Pryor, Rosen, Rincon and a slew of other media personalities in this town failed to report it fairly.

And once the blood was in the water....well you know how life works in the Social Media age. The erroneous Tweet gets 10K re-tweets and the correction barely sees the light of day. Nobody has the attention span to reconsider their outlook anymore.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote