Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 01:14 PM   #606
Veteran

I think he wants to make bank on last year. Sacks are money. It'll be hard to repeat his sack totals from last year with coach/scheme numbers changing he may have even less leverage next year vs. last year. I do also sense a bit of butthurt from the Clark signing even though I personally think it might help him by drawing some blocking attention away from him.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.