Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 12:13 PM   #602
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I think the problem is management. Paying dipshits like Dak is a terrible move but if you let him walk and some kid comes in, as management you're gonna get canned if that kid can't achieve much in his first 1-2 seasons.

If you pay a guy like Dak and he gets you 8-8/9-7 then at least your job is safe.
If your team is built the way it is like the Cowboys are, where almost everything is in place except for one or maybe two explosive receivers and some secondary depth... God, I think I might try taking advantage of the QB shell game rather than paying Dak $30 million. What's the alternative? I mean, yeah, try to keep shooting at picks in the draft, but... can't believe I'm saying this after years of drafturbating about 1st round QBs... but it has to happen eventually if the NFL doesn't cap the position.

I know the money shouldn't be a reflection because the cap keeps growing by leaps and bounds, and it's more about the percentage of the cap your QB takes up rather than the money.

What I'm getting at, though, is currently where things stand, Dak is asking for top 5 QB money when he's not close to being a top 5 QB. I mean, it's even possible he's trying to top the Aaron Rodgers extension from JUST LAST YEAR.

Somebody has to put the screws to these freakin game manager douches. It has to end at some point.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.