Thread: ChiefsPlanet Welcome back Dane.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 09:05 PM   #63
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
like your opinion matters to me

Who is the worthless twat? Let me see here, the guy who runs his mouth and tries to belittle people and try to make them feel less. Thats what both you and Dane are good for. At least I don’t go around running my mouth like that like some of you guys do.

And thats because you guys have a low sense of self to do that. Thats pretty sad if you ask me. Oh well better you guys than me.

I’ll bet anything that Im a way more likeable guy in life than Dane or you. You could prioritize him over me, thats cool. I dont care.

You dont even know me.
I know enough about you and KCconnection to know you’re worthless Canadians.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote