Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:06 PM   #1353
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Top-Have not had.

Jefferson's- Heard it's good but depends on price.

Merica-----Absolute trash. Avoid at all costs.
I have 11 bottles of Eagle Rare, non of the above had me reaching for them. what I'm looking for a "quantity" Bourbon, something that is tolerable to serve neat or rocks and cheap enough to pour 8 drinks with mixers and not get snide comments about being cheap.

I think I am torn between Ezra and Evan for 1.75 bottles at $25.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.