Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 10:35 AM   #592
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I know its easy to say this for me because I'm not wealthy but why in the hell do these players have to be so damn greedy???

I mean come on, we got a chance to keep together a really good team. Take a ****ing 15 mil paycheck. You don't need 20 mil. 5 million won't ****ing matter.
Because most of them think they'll get paid once.....when you basically need that to last your whole life and probably pay for some other family members too....

Also it's competition among the players to make the most money. We've literally got players coming out and saying they need to cap what QB's make because it's hurting what other players get.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.