Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 07:50 AM   #560
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This makes no sense. Why would you not take this same logic to Chris Jones? He will cost significantly more this time next year if/when he has another great year.

Paying players for what “they might become” is very risky and not efficient, especially ones who have not shown elite characteristics for your team.
Yeah, I don't get the whole paying Fuller now in case he has a great season. Well, what if he doesn't? Then you're stuck paying a guy an elite level contract when maybe he never becomes elite. I thought you all were the show me state. Show me first, then get paid.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.