Thread: Chiefs Marty news dump
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:32 PM   #61
Veteran

So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the ****ing Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.