Thread: Chiefs Marty news dump
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 04:02 PM   #33
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Hold on just a slithery, sliding second there, Mr. mac459 ...

What "Crystal Hill" house? Are you referring to the trailer that is actually owned by another Crystal Hill? Or, did I miss a vital factoid somewhere along the way?

I've taken great pride in staying current on this story and tracking all the relevant details thereof. I would hate to think I've skipped over a crucial element, so please advise.

FAX
Yes, goddammit, we ****ed that up. But that didn't come from Marty. We had several people working on this, like I said. We got a bad tip and a little too gung ho on it. It was never framed as a fact.

Please, forgive.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.