View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 01:02 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Not that I care who Pat chooses to spend his free time with (as long as it's not a criminal or a KC sports journalist) but I'm sort of shocked he doesn't do more stuff for and with his offensive line. You usually see and hear about QBs doing shit for their offensive line, and I haven't really seen that.

Maybe the OL guys are really boring or something. Fisher seems nice, but he's probably boring.
He likes his receivers. And his receivers like him
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.