View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 03:21 PM   #23482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
No shit.

Ultimately it's almost impossible to be a 99 rated QB without a 99 rated arm. But for them to give the guy a 96 is just the dumbest thing imaginable.

If Patrick Mahomes doesn't have a 99 ranked arm, then no such animal exists. And Madden acknowledges this fact by giving him a 'Bazooka' skill that nobody else in the game gets.

I mean WTF, Madden? Is this a troll job? Do I not understand something about roster patches that makes this an obvious attempt at you wringing a few more bucks out of desperate Chiefs fanboys who will pay for a roster update that doesn't Nerf the kid?

Nobody is better at anything in this league than Patrick Mahomes is at throwing a football far. He can throw far as well as Tyreek Hill can run fast. I mean if any player at any position has ANY attribute that is a 99, then Patrick Mahomes should get a 99 for arm strength.

This is dumb.
Yea, it’s like giving Hill a 96 speed rating.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote