Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:49 AM   #475
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Saunders and Jones are 2 different type players. Saunders is 6ft. Jones is 6'4" with arms that reach around the world. 2 totally different skill sets. DJ is right that we need to sign Jones early IF they think he IS THE MAN. For me, I take that chance because Jones is that unique freak type of player and with Spags coaching I think you will see former Sutton players really improve their game on this defense that will expose just how bad Sutton and his staff were. Jones is cheaper now no doubt and Jones was more consistent with his motor last year and it showed but his run stopping MUST improve and I think Spags will do this for him because Jones is very coachable.
i dont disagree at all but with jones shedding pounds two off seasons in a row and looking like a freak edge rusher instead of a typical 3 tech i think its possible theyre heading in two different directions. and they drafted saunders after the 4/3 switch so its possible they see him as a better fit and have no intention to pay jones if they cant have him at cox type money.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.