Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 10:29 AM   #467
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
i think theres a chance they play jones then trade him next year on the tag and already have his replacement on the roster in khalen saunders. recoup some frank clark picks, save money, and get a more spags prototypical 3 tech.
Saunders and Jones are 2 different type players. Saunders is 6ft. Jones is 6'4" with arms that reach around the world. 2 totally different skill sets. DJ is right that we need to sign Jones early IF they think he IS THE MAN. For me, I take that chance because Jones is that unique freak type of player and with Spags coaching I think you will see former Sutton players really improve their game on this defense that will expose just how bad Sutton and his staff were. Jones is cheaper now no doubt and Jones was more consistent with his motor last year and it showed but his run stopping MUST improve and I think Spags will do this for him because Jones is very coachable.

Last edited by Chiefshrink; 07-15-2019 at 10:38 AM..
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.