Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 10:01 AM   #460
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's gonna report; no worries there.

And in the end he'll probably get something at/near Cox's deal.

I just don't think it's the slam dunk some folks do. It's probably a deal you give him one way or the other, but I don't think you can be shocked if it ends up blowing up in your face on ya.
It's just a situation where I don't think you have to do anything until the time comes.

I know he wants to be paid now, but the Chiefs have him for 3 years at whatever that cost is. I'm guessing they may add a little bit in there to help entice a little, but in the end, he's not a perfect player.

Come in this year, show them what you've got and if you take it to the next level you'll get paid.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.