View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:54 PM   #2959
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Thats certain. They basically hired Kidd as HC in waiting before interviewing for the current HC position. I dont know how great or not so great Vogel will be, but hes on an island out there, and will have to hit the ground running. Lebron wanted Kidd on staff and I guess the Lakers were impressed enough to make him the highest paid assistant. Vogel wont last long.
Kidd leaves and the Bucks go from the fringe of the playoffs to best record in the NBA. He's garbage.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.