View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:50 PM   #2958
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
“After the Bulls won their third championship, the NBA launched an investigation into Jordan's gambling problems to check whether he had violated any league rules. Then, four months later Jordan stunned the world by suddenly retiring from professional basketball.

At the press conference when he was asked if he would ever return he said, " Five years down the road, if the urge comes back, if the Bulls will have me, if David Stern lets me back in the league, I may come back."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ret-suspension
MJ was clearly joking.

Here we go with the conspiracy theorists who probably believe aliens aducted them and did sexual experiments on their bodies.

'The National Basketball Association's investigation into Michael Jordan's gambling activities has been completed, and Commissioner David Stern said Friday there was "absolutely no evidence Jordan violated league rules."

Stern previously said there was "absolutely no connection" between the investigation, conducted by former federal Judge Frederick Lacey, and Jordan's sudden retirement from pro basketball Wednesday.'

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...080-story.html
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.