View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:29 PM   #2957
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Lol you actually believe that theory?

No it wasn't the fact that he had already won 3 rings and his baseball loving dad just got murdered. Nope...it was that he was going to be suspended if he stayed in the league. Perfect sense.
“After the Bulls won their third championship, the NBA launched an investigation into Jordan's gambling problems to check whether he had violated any league rules. Then, four months later Jordan stunned the world by suddenly retiring from professional basketball.

At the press conference when he was asked if he would ever return he said, " Five years down the road, if the urge comes back, if the Bulls will have me, if David Stern lets me back in the league, I may come back."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ret-suspension
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.