View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 12:23 PM   #12
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
III is amazing. The sound was fantastic, and story was unparalleled to that point. Bought it from Walmart in a shithole town called Liberal for $67.

V (Japan) was a grinders delight. Jobs, jobs, jobs.
Yanno, I was a kid. I know the american version changed the suicide scene into some weird cliff jumping hobby... but I don't remember it that way. I remember it as Celes trying to kill herself, but there's no way that's how it was translated when I played it. I guess the way it was presented made it so obvious it didn't matter what the dialogue was.

Mandela effect I suppose. Still, Suicide, genocide... FF games sure did present some pretty adult shit to kids.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.