View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #16
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So yeah, ok. Before I do this, I have to confess that I am not a hard core Murray-phile. Are his moves, as in all of them, an acquired taste? Because if they are, it would go a long long way towards explaining what an over bloated piece of shit this movie was. I mean - awful. Just awful. Saying that, Murray and Driver have some good scenes together and seem to have a good connection throughout. Doesn't save this piece of shit, though.

Just...just don't with this one.
go on.

my local theater has this but they only showed it once. and there are no additional screenings listed . what's the haps?
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.