View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #23203
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pat had elite throws all over the place, but I think some QB’s like Favre and Rodgers could do a lot of them.

Aside from the no look pass, the Seattle TD to West was something I don’t think I’ve ever seen a QB be able to do. Hell coaches strictly advise QB’s NOT to try to do that shit and yet Pat did it.

I seriously can’t think of any QB that could run one way, turn their body and throw with that weird arm angle like Pat did.

What’s ever more crazy is the Seahawk DL that tried to deflect was roughly an inch or two away from tipping that ball.

Crazy
One weird thing about a lot of Patty's trickshots...they aren't huge passes down the field like Rodgers. Most are under 20 yards.

A lot of his stuff only goes for a short gain, or it's a short throw that turns into a long gain.

It's like he's redefined the art of the checkdown...made it cool again...

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.