View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 07:37 PM   #23201
Andy Reid Supporter

Pat had elite throws all over the place, but I think some QB’s like Favre and Rodgers could do a lot of them.

Aside from the no look pass, the Seattle TD to West was something I don’t think I’ve ever seen a QB be able to do. Hell coaches strictly advise QB’s NOT to try to do that shit and yet Pat did it.

I seriously can’t think of any QB that could run one way, turn their body and throw with that weird arm angle like Pat did.

What’s ever more crazy is the Seahawk DL that tried to deflect was roughly an inch or two away from tipping that ball.

Crazy
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.