View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 06:27 PM   #23200
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
That’s the game I thought to myself, yup.....this dude is the real deal.

I know the first in in Denver at the end of 17 was good.....Chargers and Pitt were like wow....is this real.

That throw in the Niner game was the moment for me . I’ll never forget after it happened I simply got up, walked to the fridge for a beer, cracked it and told my wife “that kid is the real ****ing deal right there. Get ready.” and probably drank the beer in three gulps. Lol. I don’t even think I waited for a replay of it. I felt like the Seinfeld gif....I’ve seen enough.

My wife said get ready for what. “He’s gonna wreck shit”
That might have been it for me too. I remember just sitting there stunned, probably with my mouth hanging wide open. It took me a few seconds to process it. It was really a ‘holy shit’ moment.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.