View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 08:16 PM   #976
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighkcfan View Post
I always browse the boards but never post anything however I thought I would share my experience with this. I called to cancel DTV after 10 years of service last week. They only offered me $30/off per month and I said no thanks and went ahead with the cancellation. Anyways, I get a call the next day asking me why I canceled and I stated it was just too expensive. They offer $90 off a month for 12 months (I was paying $135/month before) to get me to come back. I asked if they were offering deals on Sunday Ticket and if they throw that in, I'll come back. They agreed and I ended up getting both $90/month discount and free Sunday Ticket Max. Works every year, I haven't ever paid for Sunday Ticket.
Well played
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.