View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 06:17 PM   #975
Beer Sherpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Wow, that sounds fantastic. I am currently on Cox. Just checked the toast.net website and it's available for me. Can you tell me more about the service?
I learned about them through Cord Cutters News, I think.

Honestly, I'm the only one in my neighborhood who I know that uses them, but I've had absolutely zero issues with the service since I switched to them in November.

I just ran a speed test and can confirm that both speeds were over 50 Mbps on wireless.

I already had fiber leading to my house as I had the GigaFiber with AT&T for three years on a locked price deal. Once that period was over, my price jumped $70 per month (on an internet/cable combo) and so I made the switch.

They use the exact same fiber as before but they are willing to sell it without a cap while AT&T wants you to have cable for there not to be a cap. The router in my house actually has an AT&T logo on it, for what it's worth.

I'd guess you could call and ask how difficult the install would be at your house if fiber isn't already leading to your house, but I knew it would be super easy at my home. They were in and out in less than an hour for me.
Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote