View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 05:26 AM   #969
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
If you figure it out they will change it. They are about as far removed from understanding the customers as possible.

We had to have spent around 25k or so with them and they would not let me watch a playoff game last year without paying for Sunday Ticket even though the season was over. That finished me and then they finally got the Mrs totally pissed this last week.
That makes no sense. Playoff games are all on the networks. Why would you need ST?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.