View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 11:34 AM   #13969
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
But that was my very first attempt at smoking anything and just watched a bunch of YouTube videos to figure it out so I viewed this as a learning run.
.88 cent hot dogs.....LOL

We have all been there, done that, but you know know to put them on early and in my case bag em and wrap in towel in warm cooler for an hout, If you have to bust into them they are great if they need to hold they are still great, That's one major benifit of smoking and Sous Vide cooking. Once you areready to eat put them on 325 smoker on full smoke for an hour and yes, they will be great.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.