View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #15
The only way to Travel.

Just finished it last night. Then went on a an informational tear to read more about the case.

Such a sad and tragic story. Hard to watch for sure. But also very well done. It's clear that there were racial motivations for their incarceration and that the DA was more interested in a conviction than finding the truth. It's unforgivable that given the evidence and that the rapist had a recent history AND was already incarcerated, that they couldn't connect the dots.

Some of the formerly accused have used their settlement money to support others in prison, potentially wrongly accused. I think that certainly supports how deeply their self-convictions of innocence indeed are.

Even if you're not "convinced" they are innocent, the only way they should've been convicted is "beyond a shadow of a doubt" - clearly not the case.
Ecto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about