View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:34 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I've always bought AMD for the competition. The Ryzen 5 1400 in the PC I purchased a couple months ago has met and exceeded at points my expectations. Doing a new build PC when the weather starts to turn in December and will be keeping an eye on this processor.

Good for AMD.
Yeah, I got a Ryzen 7 2700x and a B450 Motherboard. I tend to build processor heavy, got a pretty solid video card, etc. and then do a mid-life upgrade on video card, memory, and SSD(in this case a M.2 drive) so I don't really need to mess with processor, etc. again until my next full rebuild. That tends to keep things running well. So I'm definitely locked in with AMD for a few years. In all my research, they tended to fair best in price/performance.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.