View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:18 AM   #1839
Indian Twitter

Yesterdays offering. Slab of ribs, 4 chicken thighs and a pork butt. Didn't get a good money muscle on the butt so I was a little disappointed but it pulled nicely. It actually got to temp after 10 hrs. I was figuring 12 hrs. I let it rest for 2 hrs. I felt like it was a to charred but my dang spray bottle would spray the spritz so I couldn't keep it from happening unless I wrapped it early. The ribs were sweat with the late heat. Chicken skin wasn't bite through but it was good. I didn't really scrap the fat off the skin because it's to much work.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote