View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 04:04 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
To what extent do you make snap judgments about kids on the first day of class? How often are you right and wrong?

And tell us about the kid who most surprised you relative to your initial expectations?

And what grade(s) do you teach?
a. I try to give them the benefit of doubt. But I also stomp on them the first day and don't let up for the first month of school. Most of the time I am right. It is just experience.

b. I have a few. One this year-thought she would be tough, she was awesome and worked hard. Mostly it is the ones that you think will be good and have a difficult time putting words and thoughts to paper.

6. I teach 8th grade Earth Science. I have taught all sciences, in all Middle School grades. I started teaching in KCK. I may have some students on this board. For that, I apologize. I am a much better teacher now. Been in Middle School for 26 years. Next year is 27.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.