Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 05:58 PM   #2559
Arf! Arf! Arf!

I got to fish the Missouri River ONCE last April (2018) and the river was constantly at 17 feet all the rest of the year. At that level all the wing dikes are covered and I can’t fish. This year I have about 3 feet of the Missouri River rolling through my garage/basement. Second time this spring. I’m currently living on a generator, bottled water and a prayer.! turn 60 this year so my fishing life doesn’t have a whole lot of seasons left. What a bitch. Thanks Gavins Point dam
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote