View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 08:58 PM   #1834
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
The picture i posted was of the Kingman (custom build Kingman (base $2800) with upgraded firebox) and off road cart but I'm actually getting a Loaded Wichita on the Offroad Cart. A custom build.
350lb lighter than stock Kingsman? The Witchita is $1750 plus wheels... So I may have overbid?

Last edited by cooper barrett; 06-07-2019 at 03:10 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.