Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #1253
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Thanks, man. I'm typically a drink fresh guy, and while this isn't my favorite Prop, it's a total dark chocolate bomb that will likely taste like brownie batter with time, so I'm holding onto one. I'm also popping some saved treats this weekend for a real celebration, may even dome some lambic like all the kids are doing these days.
A little brewery in Arkansas called Ozark Brewing makes an incredible stout. I got a 4 pack by chance from a friend who knew about it. No shit a top 5 stout I have ever had.
Here are the BA reviews.

Bourbon Soaked Brownie is a great description.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33344/164444/
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote