View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 06:44 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
They were raving about him on Sirius XM NFL radio this evening. Sounds like a real Swiss Army knife. They reported that Phil Sims told him to not give up his dream to be a QB. Guess he has a live arm. Sounds like a bigger version of Taysom Hill. Add to that the fact that he’s a white, Ivy League player and he’s sure to be a Planet favorite.
I heard that! Fresno Frazier brought it up I believe. I thought WOW. This is a talent.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.