View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
For some reason I hadn't thought about it in those terms before, but you're right. The Chiefs directly replaced Houston and Berry with their two biggest investments of Clark and Mathieu. That says a lot.
Hobo Berry wandering around mumbling to himself in street clothes during the game -replaced with Honey Badger wrecking people's shit while pumping up the crowd and team.

Houston the highest paid player on the team, who was a shell of his former self due to injuries and attitude- replaced by Frank Clark, a high intensity, defensive player of the year candidate, who wore a Van Halen / Judas Preist shirt when he touched down in KC.

To say I like these moves would be an understatement. Veech had a great offseason!

And as a Bonus- we dumped bonehead Ford, who did not know how to line up during the biggest game of the year. I am sure the Chiefs will miss his piano playing but not his soft as a bunny locker room attitude.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.