View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 10:09 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, he would step it up at critical times, which was great, but I noticed on "routine" drives, he often seemed content to lean on an offensive lineman. Last year was not his best look.
Exactly, Houston used to be feared. He was a mauler, with a great array of moves and could bull rush if he needed to. When you watch the difference between Frank Clark using Fisher as a weapon to throw at Mahomes and Houston's effort to just kind of paw at the linemen 3 out of 4 downs- it is huge.

Maybe the defense won't be as good as we hope, but at least they will be trying hard this year. If not, guys will be chewing their ass for dogging it. Gone are the days of Uncle Bob ignoring lackadaisical effort while burying his face in his clipboard. I don't know a lot about Spags, but I doubt he or the defensive staff will put up with that nonsense like last year.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.