Thread: Movies and TV Godzilla: King of Monsters
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 11:55 AM   #2
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
As someone who grew up on showa era godzilla flicks, this makes me happy they they got the monsters part better. Pretty cool they did remixes of Akira Ikefube(sp)'s symphony stuff. Cant wait to see this tonight.
There are some Hensi Era hat tips as well. Won't give them away here but if you've seen any of the Hensi films you'll catch 'em.

Didn't stay for all the credits so I cannot say if there was an end credit scene but I can tell you is they use the credits, up until the mid-credits, as an epilogue to the movie. Basically newspaper and website headlines showing what happened after the movie. Again don't want to spoil anything but don't just jump up or look at your phone, you'll miss some good stuff.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.