View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 08:26 AM   #53
Supporter

Lovett is intriguing, but since he's converting from QB, is he really going to be ready to play TE this season? I assume that he will show enough in camp to make it impossible to sneak him on to the PS and stash him there. But I bet they he is on the inactive list every week if he does make the roster, much like they did last year with McKenzie. I wonder if they would like to also have him as the 3rd QB on the team and save a roster spot that way. They only went with 2 last year, and if we are down to QB3 we're screwed anyway, so why not?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.