View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:28 PM   #1758
MVP

i made my own looked just like this.

My plates interlapped so they could be tuned, like a fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Horizon offset. I know how good the WSM is, I've put out hundreds of pounds of meat on mine...just wanted to try something new. This thing is a beast at 450 pounds and has almost no rust.

I've been reading a lot about temperature convection plates and tuning these things to produce an even temperature across the grill. Anyone have any experience/tips? I cant find tuning plates online, but I found these for propane grills. Would they work?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.