View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 07:42 PM   #2892
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
wow, yah, IQ is back down to where it initially listed day 1. From 18.20 up 120+% to $40 and now back at 18.40. It seems like the trade war is escalating again too

Some of the recent IPO's the last month or two have gone crazy too. Zoom (ZM) and as somebody mentioned already Beyond Meat was up 163% on day one.
I'd be careful with BYND now. For me, that was a very short term play on it's opening and the type of people who were sure to line up to jump on it's initial bandwagon out of emotion. Based on its market and level of development, I wouldn't be surprised if it slowly leveled off and just hung out for quite some time.

On the other hand, if/when ASF breaks out in the US it then becomes something to grab fast to hopefully ride out another quick emotional play.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.