View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 11:19 AM   #1664
MVP

my wife nominated me to cook for the high school baseball team banquet. There were 80 people total so I used my comp teams stick burner on a trailer. Honestly, it's impressive to see but a pain in the ass to cook on compared to my WSM as the temps fluctuate and are uneven from side to side. Anyhow, 12 hours later, after this pic was taken, I drove the entire smoker to the HS parking lot and just served the meat right off the smoker. I had to empty the fire box first of course. 10 slabs of baby backs, and 5 pork shoulders cut in quarters to speed cook time and increase bark. It was a big hit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	banquet.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	118346  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.