Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 08:50 PM   #2268
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've never owned or even shot a 10mm. I know they're nearly identical in size to .40. Will a gun chambered in 10mm shoot a .40 round, or vice versa?
The difference between the .40 S&W and the 10 mm is case length. Projectile diameter is identical.

I've heard that there are guns that will chamber and fire both, however, everything I've read says this is not recommended.

You should not try to chamber a 10mm in a .40 S&W chambered gun. It shouldn't go into battery anyway, due to the shorter throat, but there's also the issue of pressure.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.