View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 01:58 PM   #5388
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
It sounds like his son has a set he was asking for himself in order to play the game with his son. At least how I took it.

Deeppurple gave him a wealth of good info. If he can trust ebay its a great option. Another good option is scour the thrift stores you can find great sets for little. Estate sales is another option but I warn the people who run those know the value in the set and may not find a great bargain like at thrift or garage sales.

Good point. Totally read that as his kid.

Adams Idea 12 OS is another option that is forgiving and less than 200 dollars with hybrids instead of long irons
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.