View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 07:08 PM   #843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The dude is hitting .167 for the season. 3 run home puts the game out of reach in the 2nd inning. Mikolas has been all over the plate, mainly in the middle of the plate. But no one up warming up until it’s 7-0. That was a BS “got to trust my guy” moment. He’s been wild all game. Get someone up and warm before it’s 7-0 FFS.
I have these games on here this weekend because they are playing the Rangers. Was about to start watching until I saw that score. Even looked at tickets for Sunday’s game at work earlier and think I’ll pass with the team this cold.

Wasn’t watching but that seemed really early so not the worst to see if he could even things out or at least not have to burn the entire pen.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli