View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 05:57 PM   #2865
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
In the end I think this will need some regulation. I imagine drones will be the same. The car companies have risked lives before to save money on recalls when they knew there was an issue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.6e1f6b2f20ee

If it improves productivity and corporate profits, I feel confident the gov will make it work. I guess we'll see. Wouldn't invest in Uber rn though. I think Uber freight is interesting but it's a tiny part of revenue and Amazon is doing it too.

Yeah I agree. Nobody wants autonomous vehicles more than this guy. You have no idea the extent to which I want out of the cab.

I just don’t see it. Some kid runs out in front of a car and suddenly the mom wants $100M. You just can’t skate on that kind of risk IMO.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.