View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #2858
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It seems like driverless cars will completely change Uber's business model soon. They'll eliminate drivers and just buy driverless cars. Will this turn them into profit giant if they keep 100 percent of revenues? Or will it just continue to be a chase for low fares with their competitors?

And if we have driverless cars, do I just send my car out on its own working under uber, in which case the cost to passengers continues to go down, but I have to be above break-even as an owner, so it's just the same story as now but at lower price levels? Not sure how that'll play out.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.